Translate

Friday 18 October 2013

Free diving with manta rays

This morning was spent practicing demonstrating skills for our upcoming IDC, however when we came back we heard that manta on call was happening. This basically means that the manta team have found mantas somewhere in the Atoll and they organise a boat of guests to go out to see them. I was lucky enough to be allowed to go along and I was so glad I did!

We were free diving and snorkeling with 4 manta rays for 45 minutes and it was incredible!




Me free diving with the manta :)



Me and a manta

"You can hold your breath for an incredibly long time!"
I was pretty happy when a guest said this to me

In the afternoon we practiced some more skills and then went on a fun dive around the house reef, and we saw a turtle! It was a great day in the water!




PPB at it's best 

Bubble rings 

No comments:

Post a Comment