Translate

Monday 28 October 2013

Finding Nemo expedition

I absolutely love kids; I find their endless energy, inquisitive questions and untainted innocence utterly amazing and I really enjoy teaching them. Today a boy attempted to do a DSD but didn't feel comfortable under the water so instead I took him snorkeling whilst the rest of his family went for a dive.

He pointed out to me that he kept seeing fish he recognised from the movie "Finding Nemo" so we decided to go and see how many characters we could find whilst snorkelling. It was adorable how excited he was and how much he enjoyed it and afterwards I took him to see the marine discovery centre where they breed "nemos".

Bloat


Crush

Dory

Nemo!


I find it so rewarding teaching children, especially when they enjoy it so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment