Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Paradise found

It was my first proper day at Four Seasons Kuda Huraa today and it was amazing!

I went free diving on the house reef with 30m viz and to about 6m. I saw eagle rays, wrasse and giant angelfish, it was amazing, now i can't wait to go for a proper dive!

Free diving with Angelfish
I also went across to another island on the dive boat with the Dive Centre manager to fill up the Nitrox tanks as the resort nitrox compressor wasn't working.

Neighboring island
I am sad to leave Kuda and go to Landaa Giraavaru tomorrow which is where I am doing my IDC although I am sure I will love it there too!

Pictures from my day are below.



Coral reef conservation programme

Snorkelling selfie

It was surreal sitting on a bench underwater!



No comments:

Post a Comment