Translate

Tuesday 24 September 2013

19 hours, 5,640 miles, 2 flights and a boat trip later...

...and I'm in the Maldives!

I arrived into Male airport this afternoon and then was taken by boat to the Four Seasons Hotel on Kuda Huraa.



I am staying here until Thursday, when I will then get a seaplane to Landaa Giraavaru which is where I will be working as a Divemaster in the Four Seasons Resort. All the staff have been so lovely and welcoming and very helpful, I have felt as though I'm being treated like a guest, I can definitely see why guests return here!




So far I am amazed by just how beautiful the islands are and the viz in the sea! Even in the marina it looked to be about 20m which is better than you get in perfect conditions elsewhere!

I think I'm going to LOVE it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment