Translate

Sunday 29 September 2013

Illness and IDC practice



I have been signed off work for 2 days now and prescribed 4 medications because I have a stomach infection. :( I won't be able to dive for a few days but at least I can make a start on all the IDC theory and I still have beautiful surroundings.


I went into work this morning to help out for a few hours and we practiced doing skills. We assembled and disassembled our equipment as an instructor would, going through everything slowly and in detail as practice for our IDC. Our instructor made me laugh as he described a scuba tank like a bomb and our BCD like a balloon, not a great combination!

The other interns then went into the water to do the 24 skills circuit but I had to go back to my room and rest. I just hope I feel better soon because I can't wait to get in the water again!

No comments:

Post a Comment