Translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

Landing at Landaa

Today I had to wake up at 4:30am to get a boat back to Male airport whilst it was still dark! While I was waiting I was looking at the fish off the jetty with the security guard when suddenly we saw a black tip reef shark just swimming underneath us! It was awesome to see, I just hope that next time I see one I am in the water with it!

After arriving at Male airport I then got a bus to the sea plane terminal and got a sea plane to Landaa Giraavaru at sunrise.

Sunrise seaplane

On arrival at Landaa I got taken to my room in a golf buggy as this island is much bigger than Kuda Huraa, then I was shown around the staff areas on the island. The facilities here are amazing, there is a staff gym, sports courts, games room, beach and even cinema!

Staff beach


It is my first day of work tomorrow and I get my uniform this evening, I can't wait to start now!


No comments:

Post a Comment