Translate

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Adrenaline Junkie

Scuba diving is often hailed as a 'dangerous' or 'adrenaline fueled' sport. Personally I disagree with this, however I do accept that there is an element of danger in diving that probably does appeal to me. 



I have been called an 'adrenaline junkie' my whole life; as a child I was constantly climbing trees, throwing myself down death slides and flying around on my roller blades like a bat out of hell. 

15 years later and not much has changed. I still spend my spare time pursuing what my friends deem 'dangerous activities' but I'm not the kind of girl who is content to sit at home and watch tv, I need to be out experiencing what life has to offer and it makes me feel alive. So I decided to answer the question I'm frequently asked, "What do you do when you're not scuba diving?" by linking 3 videos below to give you a slight insight into my life outside of diving...



No comments:

Post a Comment