Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2014

About me...

I was asked to sum myself up in two words: they were travelling and the ocean. Here is a slightly more detailed expansion on that...
  • I would rather be at sea than on land. 
  • The prevailing winds and visibility are my preferred topics of conversation. 
  • A wetsuit is my most consistent fashion statement. 
  • There are still 177 countries left for me to visit.
  • I choose experience over things. 
  • I'm most comfortable when I'm outside my comfort zone.
  •  My Facebook newsfeed is in 7 different languages.
  • I call more than one place home.
  • I measure life by countries not years. 
  • I don't need a therapist just a good travel agent.
  •  I only know the names of certain things in a foreign language.
  • Travel is my drug of choice. 
  • I would rather receive a plane ticket than jewellery. 
  • I see my passport as my ticket to freedom.
  •  I am much more impressed by what you've done and where you've gone than what you have. 
  • I’d rather choke on ocean foam than swim in strangers’ beds. 
  • I’d ratherbreak my board than break my spine
 under the weight of loving someone who isn’t mine.
  •  The sea monsters are my friends. 
  • I find liberation when I escape to breathe out of white water. 
  • I am high on the drugs of life and my GOD it feels good to be addicted. 
  • All I know is I am nothing out of the ocean and I lost myself at sea. Don’t find me; don’t try to find me. I’m not afraid of drowning, I’m not afraid of wiping out. Not anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment